IYDC partners with “COCOS Fashion Trade”
IYDC organizing committee is glad to announce the partnership with “COCOS Fashion Trade”, founded by Elli Glaybmen, the next generation of the navigation system and platform in the Fashion industry, that unites and empowers designers, suppliers, dropshippers, traders, buyers, fashion bloggers, and solo entrepreneurs worldwide. COCOS model significantly reduces cost for development and promotion of fashion businesses worldwide by digitalizing fashion markets with a help of blogging, dropshipping, and fashion communities.
“COCOS Fashion Trade” will award 2 prizes to the finalist of IYDC 2020 online edition.
The first prize will go to the finalist, whose collection will get the highest number of likes on social networks. Voting will be held during the release of IYDC 2020 video presentations of the finalists' collections. “COCOS Fashion Trade” will develop full branding and provide the consultancy to this designer for launching his/her fashion brand on the international market, which includes:
- identification of brand DNA and its key message
- development of the logo and key elements of brand style
- launch and/or branding of business account on social medial
- consulting and support of the experts from “COCOS Fashion Trade” in the development of a digital strategy for promotion in the market of Europe and Israel
- assistance in building a network on those markets
- opportunity to use all spectrum of COCOS Fashion and Trade marketplaces, including collaborations with bloggers and opinion leaders.
The second special prize will be rewarded to the finalists by choice of the experts from “COCOS Fashion Trade” production. The winning collection will be chosen based on the relevance of such a collection to the digital market place. This prize will include:
- Development of models and sewing patterns, including sizing, for the protentional production;
- Proposing necessary adjustment in modeling to suit the collection to the e-commerce market;
- Selection of fabric and sewing accessories;
- Production of samples at the “COCOS Fashion Trade” production facility.
For a designer, it is a unique opportunity to learn all the technological intricacies of clothing production under the supervision of experienced experts.
Also, “COCOS Fashion Trade” invites Rinat Nahum, C.O strategy expert, as the speaker for IYDC educational sessions. Rinat Nahum specializes in customer strategy - customer focus, characterization of characters, identification of visible and hidden needs, and the ability to examine the creation of a classic/fashionable trend.
IYDC is organized by the Ukrainian Fashion Council with the support of the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation. IED - Istituto Europeo di Design is the IYDC partner, award fund contributor and co-organizer of the online Fashion Visual Art Residence.