IYDC-2019: Kyiv Fashion Summit
Kyiv Fashion Summit will be held on the 8th of July at the conference hall of the Aloft Hotel Kiev. The main event of Kyiv Fashion Summit will be the conference which consists of two panel discussions on the following topics: “Ukraine Now: The Role of Creative Industries in Promoting the Country” and “CREATE.Ukraine: Creative Visa-Free Mode in the Fashion Industry”. Kyiv
Fashion Summit will be held with the support of the Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine and the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine.
This is a professional event that connects representatives of international media, foreign delegations of participating countries of the contest and Ukrainian fashion media. The speakers of the panel discussions are representatives of the influential, creative companies and governmental institutions. They will demonstrate their successful cases of the international cultural projects.
The expertise of international participants will make it possible to present the developed international experience in the Country’s brand creating and present programs for media, which will facilitate the creation of an information field for the promotion of creative industries of the participating countries.
Masha Tsukanova will moderate the conference.
І. “Ukraine Now: The Role of Creative Industries in Promoting the Country”
First panel discussion speakers:
- Artem Bidenko, State Secretary of the Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine;
- Patricia Amfer, representative of The Hungarian Fashion & Design Agency, Hungary;
- Karin Sepp, representative of Tartu Centre for Creative Industries, Estonia.
ІІ. “CREATE.Ukraine: Creative Visa-Free Mode in the Fashion Industry”.
The main thesis of the discussion is “Visa-free regime is not only about biometric passport, it is also about the ability of thinking, coworking and creating without borders”.
Second panel discussion speakers:
- Svitlana Fomenko, First Deputy Minister of Culture of Ukraine;
- Giovanni Ottonello, professor, art director at IED – Istituto Europeo di Design;
- Yu Masui, LVMH Prize scout, Japanese journalist, influential international publishers contributor, blogger, famous for his unique style, Japan.